Damaged Goods/Missing Items
All products must be inspected at time of delivery for damage. If product is found to be damaged, we require you to refuse delivery. All freight claims and shortages must be noted on the bill of lading at time delivery. Failure to note any freight shortages and/or damage on the bill of lading makes the consignee responsible for all freight shortages and/or damages. GunSafesNow.com will gladly help with the re-shipment of replacement products only when the consignee has refused the product at time of delivery. If shipment is refused due to damage, please call customer support at 1-877-453-5077 so that we may order a replacement product. Our remedy for Damaged/Defective Goods will be either replacement parts or a new replacement of the same model at no charge. If you decide you do not want replacement parts or a replacement model, the item can only be returned to us according to our 30-Day Return Policy.
Refused deliveries that are not covered under our Damaged Goods Policy will be refunded the original purchase price minus our actual shipping costs to and from the delivery location and a 20% restocking fee.
GunSafesNow.com uses many different freight carriers depending on the location of the customer and type of product purchased. Small items that can be shipped via parcel typically ship via Fedex or UPS. Larger safes over 150 lbs. ship via Freight Carrier with Curbside Delivery and Lift Gate Service. The Freight Carrier will be instructed to contact the customer to schedule a delivery appointment when the safe arrives at the delivering terminal. Freight Carriers make deliveries between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Customers must notify GunSafesNow.com prior to shipment if they will be out of town on vacation, on a business trip or any other reason as the Freight Carrier may charge storage fees to hold the safe if the customer is unavailable for immediate delivery. Delivery appointments are not guaranteed and GunSafesNow.com cannot be held responsible if the freight carrier is late or misses a scheduled delivery appointment due to unforeseen circumstances.
During delivery, the driver will arrive near the curb or where the driveway meets the street and lower the safe to the ground for the customer. Since our freight carriers use long tractor trailers, please let us know if you live in a rural area inaccessible to freight trucks or if you have a long, steep, curvy or narrow driveway. We may be able to send a smaller truck for some deliveries if prior arrangements are made with our customer service representatives. Failure to notify GunSafesNow.com about delivery locations that are not easily accessible by tractor trailer shall make the customer responsible for any additional delivery costs the freight carrier may require to make delivery to the customer location should they have to use a smaller truck or alternative method of delivery.
In-Garage Delivery (additional fees apply)
Select safes are eligible for In-Garage Delivery. If this service is selected, the customer agrees to the following requirements:
- Delivery surface must be concrete or asphalt and no greater than 2% slope. The driver needs a solid surface in order to safely push the pallet jack with the safe into the garage. Our customer service team may request pictures of the delivery location to verify eligibility.
- There is only one delivery driver during deliveries and the driver may request help pushing the safe into the garage.
- In-Garage Delivery service does not include removing the safe from the pallet, removing packaging or anchoring the safe.
- Easy access is needed. No steep, narrow or long curvy driveways will be permitted. Freight trucks need the ability to turn around.
- Our freight carriers are a third party service. The drivers will always try their best to make the delivery but we cannot guarantee this service. Should the driver be unable to complete this service, we will refund the in-garage delivery fee and driver will make a curbside delivery. Please call us at 1-877-453-5077 if there are any questions about your location prior to ordering.
- In-Garage Delivery cannot be added to an order once it has shipped as this service requires a special carrier that is different from our standard freight carriers.
Shipping Locations & Restrictions
GunSafesNow.com currently ships to the lower 48 contiguous US States only. Some shipping restrictions may also apply to customers who live on an island with no access or limited access via bridge/ferry or remote locations throughout the US such as but not limited to the upper peninsula of Michigan. Please contact a customer service representative at 1-877-453-5077 if you have any questions regarding delivery to your specific location.
At this time, we do not ship to Canada due to the size and freight costs related to our products.