- All Steel Construction
- 2 hour fire rating, tested in temperatures up to 1830°F
- Body is 1 ¾" thick consisting of a steel plate, lined with fire-resistant material
- Battery operated Electronic Lock. Protected by an internal spring loaded relocking device
- Fully upholstered interior. High strength adjustable/removable shelves
- Interior outlet stip includes 3 Electrical Sockets & 2 USB Ports. Power source cord included.
- Heavy-duty steel hinges
- Massive 1" diameter solid steel live locking bolts
- 4 ½" thick solid steel door lined with fire-resistant material with heat-activated seal
- Steel dead bolts prevent door removal if hinges are removed during a forced attempt
- 4 Pre-drilled anchor holes for additional security
- Exterior: 40"H x 22"W x 22"D
- Interior: 36.5"H x 19"W x 16"D
- 6.4 Cubic Feet
- Weighs 300lbs
- 2 Shelves
Electronic Lock Features:
- Low battery warning
- Wrong code penalty
- Lock activated by drill-resistant hard plate & punch-activated relocking system
- Battery Operated [9V Battery Required; not included]
- Concealed emergency key system
- Easily change your personal code
|Interior Dimensions|| |
36.5"H x 19"W x 16"D
|Exterior Dimensions||40"H x 22"W x 22"D|
|Cubic Feet || |
|Lock Types ||Advanced Electronic Lock MSL50 |
U.L. Listed Group II Combination Lock
MESA's MBF Series Burglary and Fire Safes offer a unique design that combines all the security features of a burglary safe and the peace of mind achieved with a fire safe. The MBF Series safes are designed to protect all your valuable possessions against both theft and any fire emergency.
The burglary features of the safe includes an all-steel construction, battery-operated electronic lock, massive one-inch diameter live locking bolts and heavy-duty hinges. The all-steel construction ensures durability, strength and lifelong use that can withstand heavy physical attacks from burglars. The battery-operated electronic lock is protected by a drill resistant hard-plate and a keypad lockout feature. The keypad lockout penalty feature will initiate once multiple combinations have been entered incorrectly. This prevents the unauthorized user from attempting to enter more combinations. The massive diameter live-locking bolts drive into the steel body of the safe and the heavy-duty hinges prevent any thief from prying the safe open.
The fire-resistant safe features include a two-hour fire rating that is tested in temperatures of up to 1830 ° F. This ensures that the contents of the safe remain at room temperature and stays intact all while withstanding extremely high temperatures of heat. The fireproof safes are especially designed for those that live in areas where wildfires are likely to happen or in hot climate areas.
With both combined features you are able to protect, secure and store all valuables such as important documents, passports, cash, birth certificates, jewelry, deeds, receipts and other irreplaceable records. Save yourself the hassle of losing your important paperwork when the unexpected happens.
- 40"H x 22"W x 22"D
- 300 lbs
- UPC Code:
- Free Shipping