Great Features – Better Value
- 3/16″ solid steel plate door
- ETL certified 45 minute fire protection
- U.L. listed E-Lock with illuminated keypad
- Black textured paint finish
- Lifetime Warranty Against Theft and Fire
- 3/16″ steel plate door with 2 layers of fire insulating material.
- Drill resistant hardplate with external spring-loaded re-locking device.
- 3-point chrome tri-spoke handle featuring slip clutch feature for additional security to prevent excessive torque to retract bolts during attempted break in. and bold zinc die-cast polished chrome logo.
- 4-way boltwork with 9 massive 1¼” chrome-plated locking bolts, and 5 deadbolts.
- Four pre-cut anchor holes
- 14 1¼” Chrome Plated Bolts
- ETL verified fire protection of 1200°F for 60 minutes.
- Proven to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- 2 stage dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- Dual Door Seals to Protect Against Fire and Smoke
- Lined with Two Layers of Drywall
- Body constructed of 12-gauge solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- Comes standard with AMSEC’s U.L. listed ESL5 Electronic Lock with illuminated keypad.
- Optional Group II combination lock available.
- New ultra smooth cam driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Textured Black exterior and plush gray fabric interior.
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items.
- Storage for Two Long Guns or Assault Rifles on Door
- Industry’s Most Flexible Interior
|Interior Dimensions|| |
54 1/2″H x 32 1/2″W x 20 1/8″D
|Exterior Dimensions|| |
59″H x 36″W x 26″D
|Clear Door|| |
50 1/2″ x 32 1/2″
|Cu. In.|| |
- 59"H x 36"W x 26"D
- 724 lbs
- Free Shipping