GREAT FEATURES – BETTER VALUE
- 3/16″ steel plate door with 2 layers of fire insulating material.
- Drill resistant hardplate with external spring-loaded re-locking device.
- 3-point chrome tri-spoke handle featuring slip clutch feature for additional security to prevent excessive torque to retract bolts during attempted break in and bold zinc die-cast polished chrome logo.
- 4-way boltwork with 9 massive 1¼” chrome-plated locking bolts, and 5 deadbolts.
- Four pre-cut anchor holes.
- 14 1¼” Chrome Plated Bolts
- ETL Verified Fire protection of 1200°F for 45 minutes.
- Proven to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- 2 Stage dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- Dual Door Seals to Protect Against Fire and Smoke
- Lined with Two Layers of Drywall
- Body constructed of 11-gauge solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- Comes standard with AMSEC’s UL listed ESL5 Electronic Lock with illuminated keypad.
- Optional Group II combination lock available.
- New ultra smooth cam driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Textured Black exterior and plush gray fabric interior including back-cover and firewalls.
- Industry’s Most Flexible Interior
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items.
- Storage for Two Long Guns or Assault Rifles on Door
67.5"H x 36.5"W x 20"D
72"H x 40"W x 26"D
63.5"H x 31.5"W
|Steel Door Thickness||
|Outer Wall Steel Thickness||
|USA-made or Foreign-made||
|Texture or High Gloss||
|Burglary Protection (Safe Rating)||
- 72"H x 40"W x 26"D
- 954 lbs
- Free Shipping