- 3/16″ solid steel plate door
- 30 minute fire protection
- U.L. listed E-Lock with illuminated keypad
- Black textured paint finish
- Lifetime Warranty Against Theft and Fire
- 3/16″ steel plate door with 2 layers of fire insulating material.
- Body constructed of 14-gauge solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- Chrome “L” handle featuring slip clutch feature for additional security to prevent excessive torque to retract bolts during attempted break in.
- 4-way boltwork with 9 massive 1¼” chrome-plated locking bolts, and 5 deadbolts for a total of 14 bolts.
- Four pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
- Fire protection of 1200°F for 30 minutes.
- Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- 2 stage dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- Comes standard with AMSEC’s ESL5 Electronic Lock with illuminated keypad
- Optional Group II combination lock available.
- Drill resistant hardplate with external spring-loaded re-locking device.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Bold zinc die-cast polished chrome logo.
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items.
- Textured Black exterior with Black Nickel Hardware and Gray fabric interior including back-cover and firewalls.
56.5"H x 22"W x 12.5"D
59"H x 24"W x 18"D
52"H x 16.75"W
8-8-16 Gun + 1 Gun
|Steel Door Thickness||
|Outer Wall Steel Thickness||
|USA-made or Foreign-made||
- 59"H x 24"W x 18"D
- 388 lbs
- Free Shipping