A superior level of built-in security.
The Browning Vault Door is the perfect solution for the person who has "more than a few guns" in their collection. In fact, needing a Browning Vault Door in your home is a dream come true for many of us.
The Vault Door allows you to build a Browning level of security into a special room in your home or office.
Browning Vault Doors don't try to disguise the fact that a highly secure area is behind them. They are simply highly secure. Period! A properly built vault room allows you the greatest amount of latitude and creativity in the way your guns are displayed. For those of us with collections of unique and rare guns it gives the ability to show or display the guns without moving them in and out of a conventional safe, risking dings and scratches. A vault room using a Browning Vault Door also adds greater versatility allowing safe and secure storage of expensive gear, documents, heirlooms and more.
Work with your contractor.
Or if you are handy, plan it out yourself to design a room that is fully secure top, sides and bottom. This usually involves concrete walls or concrete filled blocks for walls, a secure reinforced ceiling (suspended concrete is ideal), some attention to fire resistance in the walls and ceiling and a sized door location that will fit a Browning Vault Door and the appropriate anchor fasteners.
Send the right message.
When all is said and done, for an extensive collection of guns, art or large valuables, a walk-in vault is the ultimate in convenience. To finish off these built-in security areas, Browning clearly offers the finest Vault Door. Vault Doors add strength and a "don't tread on me" safe-like appearance to your home.
Designed to fit a variety of wall types and installation requirements. The minimum rough door opening for the Clamshell Vault Door is 82” X 40”. Clamshell flange design uses an internal and external flange for additional security and improved appearance. Can be secured into an existing door frame using the clamshell flange or, for additional security, using expansion anchors or lag bolts (not included). Clamshell flange has a 3-1/2” range of adjustment to fit walls with a minimum thickness of 8” to a maximum thickness of 11-1/2”. Check with your dealer or Browning for exact details before beginning your project.
- 1-11/16" Thick Duo-Formed® Door
- 22, 1-1/4" Chromed locking bolts
- Uni-Force Locking System
- OmniBarrier Lock Protection System
- Made in the USA
- S&G Mechanical, S&G Top Lit Electronic or SecuRam ScanLogic Biometric locks are available
- 1-7/8" of fire-resistant insulation in the door
- Palusol expanding fire seal
- Designed to fit a variety of wall typed and installation requirements
- Automotive-grade gloss, two-tone or rugged textured finish
- Pinstriping and choice of scene
- Also available with a black primer finish, allowing you to paint to match your specific decor
- Knurled five-spoke Buckmark handle in choice of color
- Internal lock release to open the door from within the vault
- External ball-bearing hinges
|Hunter Green Metallic
|Crimson Fade Two-Tone
|Steel Dawn Two-Tone
|Desert Smoke Two-Tone
|Whitetail Buck and Doe
- 85" H x 45" W
- 800 lbs
- UPC Code:
- Free Shipping