A superior level of built-in security.
The Browning Vault Door is the perfect solution for the person who has "more than a few guns" in their collection. In fact, needing a Browning Vault Door in your home is a dream come true for many of us.
The Vault Door allows you to build a Browning level of security into a special room in your home or office.
Browning Vault Doors don't try to disguise the fact that a highly secure area is behind them. They are simply highly secure. Period! A properly built vault room allows you the greatest amount of latitude and creativity in the way your guns are displayed. For those of us with collections of unique and rare guns it gives the ability to show or display the guns without moving them in and out of a conventional safe, risking dings and scratches. A vault room using a Browning Vault Door also adds greater versatility allowing safe and secure storage of expensive gear, documents, heirlooms and more.
Work with your contractor.
Or if you are handy, plan it out yourself to design a room that is fully secure top, sides and bottom. This usually involves concrete walls or concrete filled blocks for walls, a secure reinforced ceiling (suspended concrete is ideal), some attention to fire resistance in the walls and ceiling and a sized door location that will fit a Browning Vault Door and the appropriate anchor fasteners.
Send the right message.
When all is said and done, for an extensive collection of guns, art or large valuables, a walk-in vault is the ultimate in convenience. To finish off these built-in security areas, Browning clearly offers the finest Vault Door. Vault Doors add strength and a "don't tread on me" safe-like appearance to your home.
Designed to fit a variety of wall types and installation requirements. The minimum rough door opening for the Vault Door is 83" x 36". The External L-frame with 1⁄2" diameter steel J-bolt anchors (included) can be poured in place in new construction or installed in an existing door frame by using expansion anchors or lag bolts (not included). Features a door frame L-flange that will fit any wall with a minimum thickness of 5 1⁄2". Check with your dealer or Browning for exact details before beginning your project.
- 1-11/16" Thick Duo-Formed® Door
- 22, 1-1/4" Chromed locking bolts
- Uni-Force Locking System
- OmniBarrier Lock Protection System
- Made in the USA
- Steel Gauges
Outer = 12 Gauge
Inner = 10 GaugeFrame = 7 Gauge
- S&G Mechanical, S&G Top Lit Electronic or SecuRam ScanLogic Biometric locks are available
- 1-7/8" of fire-resistant insulation in the door
- Palusol expanding fire seal
- Designed to fit a variety of wall typed and installation requirements
- Automotive-grade gloss, two-tone or rugged textured finish
- Pinstriping and choice of scene
- Also available with a black primer finish, allowing you to paint to match your specific decor
- Knurled five-spoke Buckmark handle in choice of color
- Internal lock release to open the door from within the vault
- External ball-bearing hinges
|Black Cherry ||Gloss Black||Hunter Green Metallic|
|Matte Black||Crimson Fade Two-Tone||Midnight Two-Tone|
|Steel Dawn Two-Tone||Desert Smoke Two-Tone||Titanium Metallic|
|Charcoal Metallic||Sapphire Blue|
|S&G Electronic||S&G Mechanical||SecuRam Biometric|
|Mule Deer||Whitetail Buck and Doe||Pointer|
- 84" H x 38" W
- 645 lbs
- UPC Code:
- Free Shipping