IRONWORKS® vault doors look like something out of the 1800’s. Part art, part furniture, and all security with 120 minute fire protection. Each vault door is hand antiqued and distressed to accentuate the natural variations in the steel, producing an heirloom quality piece for your home or office! Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 120 Minute Fire Rating at 1400 Degrees°F (fire ratings can vary based on installation & room construction)
- Dual Intumescent Expanding Fire Seals
- 5.39” Thick Door with Full Coverage ¼” Steel Face
- 1/4" Thick Steel Outer Door Frame
- Ball Bearing Drill Plate and Spring Loaded Relocker Protects the Lock
- Tempered Glass Relocker with Remote Spring Loaded Relocker Deadbolts the System
- Patented Anti-Tamper Clutch Handle
- Large 1 ¼” Diameter Doorbolts, 3-Sided Protection, 16 Doorbolts Total
- Internal Release and Panic Room Lock-in Mechanism
- UL Listed S&G Lock
Style and Function:
- Clamshell Design Simplifies Installation and Designed to Fit a Variety of Wall Types, 8.5” Thick
- Industrial Cast Hand Wheel and Unique Antiqued Ironworks ® Finish to Compliment any Decor
- Standard and Reverse Opening Design Options
- Approximate Weight, 900 lbs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Details in Owner’s Manual)
- Free Repair or Replacement After Burglary or Fire
Made in the USA with global components.
Download the Vault Door Manual Here. Click here to view rough opening minimums and maximums and to download installation guide. Click here to download information on unpacking your vault door.
*Due to the hand crafted manufacturing process of this Vault Door, exterior color and distressed look may vary slightly from product image. No two Vault Doors are the same.
- Free Shipping
- 80"H x 30"W x 8.25"D